- All changes must be reported within 10 business days.
- Addition, removal, or absence of household members must be reported
- Visitors/guests may only stay for 14 consecutive days or 30 days over a 12-month period
- All terms and conditions of the lease and tenancy addendum must be followed
- In order to move with assistance, you must give a written 30-day notice AND receive approval from your housing agent prior to vacating the unit.
- Someone 18 or older must be present for Housing Quality Standard Inspections at the date and time scheduled.
MSHDA has new requirements regarding Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detectors and Fire Extinguishers in subsidized units.
For more information regarding the Housing Choice Voucher, Veterans Administration Supportive Housing Voucher, or Project Based Voucher Programs click the button below.
Family Self Sufficiency (FSS)
A program administered through the Michigan State Housing Development Authority which promotes economic independence.
Key To Own Homeownership (KTO)
Assists Housing Choice Voucher holders to use their voucher to purchase a home.